New Plumbing Student Application and Forms
Prior to acceptance into the PHCC-GSA-PUAC Apprenticeship and Trainee Programs, the applicant must pass an entry level examination and oral interview.Learn More About The Entrance Exam
Find Your Local Training School
Download Additional Forms
Why don’t you join us?
The PHCC-GSA PUAC offers three training programs to suit the needs of California Plumbing Contractors. We’d love to help you meet your training needs and the needs of the plumbing industry.
- Complete the Student Application
- Submit High School Diploma or GED Certificate
- Attend Testing Date in Local Area
- Pass Written Test
- Pass Oral Interview
- Gain Employment with Sponsoring Contractor
- Complete an Apprentice Agreement (Apprentices only)
- Receive a welcome package
- Begin one of the PHCC-GSA-PUAC Plumbing Training Programs